Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

2 posters

Go down

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share Empty Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  pmedicchris Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Lets get to know each other. Share anything about yourself you would like.

pmedicchris

Back to top Go down

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share Empty Re: Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  pmedicchris Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Howdy.

I currently live in NC and have been in EMS for 12 yrs. I'm married to the best hubby a girl could wish for. I have two cats: Titus and Fuzzy Butt. I have an identical twin sister who is also a paramedic, but lives/works in OK.

In my down time, I love to quilt, go shopping, or hang out with friends. I also enjoy getting time away alone to write. But that doesn't happen often. I also like to clown around...really. My clown character is Twinkles. She loves to make people smile and laugh. Often, I will take a clown nose to work with me to keep in my pocket just in case I pick up a kid on the ambulance. But more often than not, its used to amuse my coworkers. clown

pmedicchris

Back to top Go down

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share Empty Hi from NC

Post  J. Tilghman Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm a Paramedic/Firefighter from eastern NC. I currently work in administration with a county level emergency services department as the head of the Emergency Management Division. I've been in the field for going on 3 years now and I absolutely love it! I never thought I'd be doing this but I can't imagine doing anything else.

I feel like God has me here for a reason and that's why the Responder Life program is so exciting to me. The field of emergency services needs the healing power of Jesus more than ever! I can't wait to get the program going here and see what God does with it!

J. Tilghman

Back to top Go down

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share Empty Re: Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum