Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  pmedicchris on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Lets get to know each other. Share anything about yourself you would like.

pmedicchris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  pmedicchris on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Howdy.

I currently live in NC and have been in EMS for 12 yrs. I'm married to the best hubby a girl could wish for. I have two cats: Titus and Fuzzy Butt. I have an identical twin sister who is also a paramedic, but lives/works in OK.

In my down time, I love to quilt, go shopping, or hang out with friends. I also enjoy getting time away alone to write. But that doesn't happen often. I also like to clown around...really. My clown character is Twinkles. She loves to make people smile and laugh. Often, I will take a clown nose to work with me to keep in my pocket just in case I pick up a kid on the ambulance. But more often than not, its used to amuse my coworkers. clown

pmedicchris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi from NC

Post  J. Tilghman on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm a Paramedic/Firefighter from eastern NC. I currently work in administration with a county level emergency services department as the head of the Emergency Management Division. I've been in the field for going on 3 years now and I absolutely love it! I never thought I'd be doing this but I can't imagine doing anything else.

I feel like God has me here for a reason and that's why the Responder Life program is so exciting to me. The field of emergency services needs the healing power of Jesus more than ever! I can't wait to get the program going here and see what God does with it!

J. Tilghman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who, what, where, and anything else you want to share

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top