Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What is your FPU story?

Go down

What is your FPU story? Empty What is your FPU story?

Post  pmedicchris Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Millions of people have completed Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and changed their financial future! Responder Life is thrilled to present this resource to the emergency services community. Are you one of the millions who have taken FPU? Tell us your story!

pmedicchris

Back to top Go down

What is your FPU story? Empty Re: What is your FPU story?

Post  pmedicchris Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

My husband and I have been married for 23 years, but have made some major blunders in the financial area. Plus, a cop just doesn't make that much to begin with. Our church has been offering this course for awhile now, but in February of this year, a friend of ours gave us the money to attend. It has been worth every stinking cent! We now have a game plan, are working our way through our debt snowball one snowflake at a time, and now have hope where we didn't really before. My husband will be teaching a class on finances at a Christian Law Enforcement Summit this June, and I have sent our story to Dave Ramsey. Who knows...maybe he will see fit to have us on his radio broadcast.

718sgirl

pmedicchris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum